Agreement to terms
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site;
(5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose;
and (7) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
In order to use the XS Espresso app or place an order through our website you are required to register an account and you must:
- Be legally capable of forming binding contracts;
- Have a credit or debit card that we accept; and
- be authorised to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have the owner’s permission to use it)
Placing a Pickup Order (XS Espresso App)
To get started, simply select one of our stores and submit your order.
Your order will be accepted automatically.
Head to the selected store at your pickup time, state your name and confirm your order.
Our pick-times are estimated only. We can not guarantee that the orders will be available for collection within the estimated times.
Online Store Shipping
Our items are shipping via Australia Post.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards are redeemable at all XS Espresso locations.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You must treat your Gift Card as cash as they will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed to the value of the products and any additional amount can be paid via cash or card.
- There are no fees or charges payable when redeeming the gift card. Normal bank or credit card charges may apply when the balance is paid by card.
- There is no limit on the amount of transactions available while there is a balance on the gift card it can continue to be used.
- Gift Cards may not be used to purchase products or order online.
- The gift card must be presented in-store to redeem.
- If a Gift Card has expired it cannot be reactivated.
- Gift card balances can be checked in any XS Espresso store.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please contact us here at email@example.com.
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to
take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil,
criminal, and injunctive redress.
Limitations of Liability
NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Issues with Orders/Refunds
If you are not happy with the goods/services you receive, please contact the store you purchase the service from through their contact details.
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Social Media (Facebook/Instagram).
For any return or exchange, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe there has been a mistake or unauthorised transaction on your account, please notify us along with details of the transaction at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to make it right. You may also have rights to dispute transactions relating to XS Espresso charged to your scheme (e.g. Mastercard or Visa) credit or debit card with your bank.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
9a Greenway Wetherill Park
1183-1187 The Horsley Dr
NSW 2164, Australia
Phone: (02) 9757 4265